Position Title: CCF Maintenance
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $24,750 - $26,500 (commensurate with experience)
Open: October 28, 2016
The CCF Maintenance person works under the general supervision of the Lead Maintenance and is responsible for maintenance and maintenance records of CCF vehicles. Maintains and repairs CCF property and equipment according to qualifications and ability.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and repairs CCF property and equipment according to qualifications and ability.
- Maintains and repairs the following, but not limited to: plumbing fixtures, electrical equipment, furniture, doors, windows and locks, grounds maintenance equipment.
- Prioritizes all assignments, and completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains CCF vehicle mileage logs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Conducts self in a professional manner with colleagues in the criminal justice system, with offenders, with victims, and with the public.
- Complies with the CJAD Standards; Residential Code of Ethics; Departmental policies and procedures.
- Have acquired a high school diploma or GED.
- Building/Vehicle maintenance experience preferred.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Be able to make constructive suggestions that could enhance the structure/operation of the CCF.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, lift and move about the facility freely and unassisted.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to take direction and critique from supervisory personnel
- Ability to follow the philosophy, policies, procedures and directives of the Concho Valley Community Supervision and Corrections Department and Community Corrections Facilities
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License (if employee is coming to this position from another state, this requirement must be met no later than thirty days following date of employment)
- Must have a telephone number at which they can be reached
- Must have access to an automobile in good repair that can be used while on duty
- Must have the appropriate automobile insurance
- Must maintain appropriate dress and appearance as indicated in Concho Valley Community Supervision and Corrections Department policies